Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world.
For JNR Plumbing LLC, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers, and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our workers and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you, your families or loved ones and/or your business and employees safe. This has been at the center of our companies conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have implemented many precautionary processes inside our businesses operations in response to the threat of the Coronavirus, based on precautionary measures outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have taken the time to train our staff and share specific instructions on the importance of cleaning and respecting the homes or businesses we service.
- We have also trained and expressed the importance in washing their hands more frequently than usual and, for longer periods of time.
- Every job will have its own brand new packaged or, bleach cleaned drop cloth so that your floors are still protected not just from damage or dirt, but from viruses too.
- We will take more time on every job to bleach clean and spray our drain cleaning cables including our camera cables so they are clean and ready for you, when you need it.
- We have ramp’ed up cleaning and sanitation frequency to a daily basis at our offices and shop facilities.
- Our technicians will sanitize themselves before leaving our offices or from their jobs that they are dispatched from.
- Our technicians will practice social distancing and will be wearing masks to protect you and themselves from possible COVID-19 transmission.
- It’s standard practice for our technicians to wear gloves while performing their daily tasks. And;
- (As it is already performed) Our staffs uniforms are commercially cleaned weekly, with an abundance of fresh cleaned uniforms waiting for them in case more than one per day gets dirty, during their average work week.
- If an employee decides to appear at a social gathering or a public event, they will not be allowed back to work for a period of 2 days (48 hours) to help ensure that any sign of contracting the virus has become relevant.
- If an employee is taking a vacation (whether locally or internationally), they must get tested by a professional, and present a doctors note to our management staff of JNR Plumbing LLC, clearing them of the virus, prior returning to work.
Important Fixes in your home to protect you from COVID-19
We could not emphasize any further how important frequent hand-washing with soap and water is to prevent the transmission of germs and viruses including the dreaded COVID-19. As well as how important your drains should be in tip-top shape to keep germs and viruses at bay. With the virus at hand, a lot of water will be sused by the public moving forward and e do not want to have another crisis with low water tables or evaluated reservoirs issues.
Therefore, you should not hesitate to call for repairs when there is something wrong with your:
- Water pipes preventing your access to free-flowing running water.
- Water pipe leaks, dripping faucets, or running toilets which would assist a possible water crisis.
- Clogged or backed-up drains.
- Leaks on your sanitary waste or sanitary vent piping.
- If you are interested in a Bidet installation (paperless toilets) or a bidet like toilet seat with a built in water wand to clean yourself, we are here.
Also! The air inside your home is rife with dust, mold spores, pollen that can be found outdoors, including droplets that could contain germs and viruses, such as COVID-19. If you have a humidification system OR steam generation systems in your showers, you may want a water filter to decrease the admittance of airborne virus in liquid vapors. Steam is a water vapor in which you breathe in and you may have noticed on certain times of the day, a mist coming from your faucet while it is running. This is airborne water vapor which must be considered.
A well-functioning water or air quality system should be in your home and office.
- If you have a water filet for your home, and you do not remember when it was changed, CHANGE IT and ask to be on our automated filter change notification system.
- Have a water filter installed on the domestic water feed to your humidifiers (this is performed by your plumber).
- Have your Indoor Air Quality checked by a professional licensed HVAC contractor.
- Make sure that your HVAC filters are regularly checked, changed and, cleaned.
- Ask your HVAC professional about having UV lights/filters installed and if you already have one, make sure they are check for proper working function.
Do not hesitate to contact us at any moment in your life. We have staff ready for your phone call 24⁄7.
We are well-prepared for COVID-19 and we are ready to extend that protection and preparedness to protect you and your families. Or, to your office or place of business to protect your employees. If you have never used the services of JNR Plumbing LLC, give us a call and find out why we have the MOST 5 star Google reviews of any private company in our area.